How do you turn off Ledger Nano S Plus?
The Ledger Nano S has no on/off button: just connect it to a computer to turn it on, and disconnect it to turn it off. The Ledger Nano S is not equipped with a battery.
- Connect the Ledger Nano S Plus to your computer using the supplied USB-C cable. Your device should display the following: "Welcome to Ledger Nano S Plus. ...
- Press the right button to navigate through the on-screen instructions.
- Press both buttons simultaneously to choose the option Set up as new device.
Switching off is only possible via the Control Center. To get there, you can hold down both buttons for 3 seconds at any time. Or you can navigate manually to the Control Center via the menu. There you can then choose the option “Power off”.
The Nano S Plus has not battery at all, so don't expect to be using it on the go, unless you have some way to connect it to your android phone. Price is the final difference.
- Press the button next to the USB port until the Ledger logo appears to turn on the device. ...
- Read the on-screen instructions. ...
- Press both simultaneously when Set up as new device is displayed.
No, your device doesn't need to be connected and plugged in to be able to receive payments. As long as you have a copy of your wallet address, people can send funds to your wallet as much as they want.
If you lose your Nano S Plus, you need this 24-word phrase to regain access to your crypto. You'd have to purchase a new hardware wallet and reinitialize it with your recovery phrase. There's no easy way to say this, but if you lose your recovery phrase, you're screwed. Ledger doesn't own a copy of it.
Ledger Nano S and Nano S Plus support 5500 coins. The following are some of the supported Coins.
The device requires a desktop computer with at least Windows 8.1, macOS 10.14 (64-bit), or Linux Ubuntu 16.10 (64-bit) or a smartphone with at least Android 8.1. How many apps can be installed on the device? Ledger Nano S Plus supports up to 100 simultaneously-installed apps.
No. Your Ledger Nano S/X does not need to be connected or to be online for you to receive funds. As long as you know your wallet's address, you can freely receive funds on that wallet at any time.
How do you lock a Ledger?
Lock and unlock your session
Click on Lock in the top bar. Your Ledger Live session will be locked. To unlock, enter your password and press Enter. Your session should resume.